Do you work in the surface coating industry and make decisions on coating additives?
Do you need assistance with abrasion resistance, gloss control, rub resistance, scratch resistance or slip control?
We are Parchvale Ltd (Parchvale); a leading provider of micronized wax products for the surface coating industry and founders of The Glissawax Range; a series of micronized Fisher-Tropes (FT), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) wax products capable of meeting an infinite list of surface coating needs.
Parchvale waxes are currently used in the following applications:
- Liquid & paste inks
- Powder coatings
- Metallic inks
- Waterbased coatings
- Coil coatings
- Wood finishes
The Glissawax Range can also be tailored to your specific coating needs using our bespoke solutions service.
- Sprayed micronization of FT, PE and Carnauba (average particle size 6 – 150 microns)
- Air micronization of FT, PE and Carnauba (average particle size 6 – 150 microns)
- Micronized powder blending of FT, PE, PP and PTFE
- Wet blending of FT, PE, PP and PTFE
Advisory and Professional Services
- Bespoke solutions
- Technical advice
Acquisition of Bloxham Laboratories
Parchvale Ltd acquired Bloxham Laboratories (OXON) (BLOXLABS) on 31 January 2014.
- Combination dip slides for detecting aerobic bacteria, yeast and mould within industrial aqueous fluids
- Biocide Test Kits for monitoring the concentration of biocide in industrial aqueous fluids
For further information please contact us.
Please contact us by telephone or email for an initial discussion or to request a FREE sample
Parchvale Limited Terms & Conditions of Sale